It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Magusxvi's bro, looking for a home =D
 Post subject: Magusxvi's bro, looking for a home =D
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:50 pm 
Noob

Well hello there! It is thanks to my brilliant brother, Magusxvi for this new found addiction of WoW. Since I started, just before Christmas, he has been extremely helpful…probably far too much so, lol!

I currently play with two toons, and it’s really impossible to say that one is my main. Thradenfyre here is my lvl 35 Dwarf hunter (although, he’ll be lvl 40 by Thursday I can pretty much guarantee). I also play with a lvl 40 Nightelf druid, Brierthorne whose specs are feral.

Early on I joined a very small guild, Vindictive Syndicate, with Brierthorne. Though I have received some help from them, I’m really looking for a long term home for both of my toons that will provide the opportunity to learn. Obviously, I have spent most of my time leveling the two, but I am anxious to play a larger role in a guild; not only on the learning end, but helping where I can with groups, quests, lower lvl instances (lower lvl for the moment, anyway)…pretty much wherever needed. I’m currently on all the time, thanks to the flexibility of being a server. I’m hoping to have both my toons to lvl 70 before I start grad school in the fall, where obviously, the time that I will be able to be on will diminish.

Single, no kids, hopefully a mortgage soon though…pretty boring really.

Thanks for the consideration!!

Post subject: Re: Magusxvi's bro, looking for a home =D
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:54 pm 
Gunner

Thradenfyre wrote:
Well hello there! It is thanks to my brilliant brother, Magusxvi for this new found addiction of WoW. Since I started, just before Christmas, he has been extremely helpful…probably far too much so, lol!

I currently play with two toons, and it’s really impossible to say that one is my main. Thradenfyre here is my lvl 35 Dwarf hunter (although, he’ll be lvl 40 by Thursday I can pretty much guarantee). I also play with a lvl 40 Nightelf druid, Brierthorne whose specs are feral.

Early on I joined a very small guild, Vindictive Syndicate, with Brierthorne. Though I have received some help from them, I’m really looking for a long term home for both of my toons that will provide the opportunity to learn. Obviously, I have spent most of my time leveling the two, but I am anxious to play a larger role in a guild; not only on the learning end, but helping where I can with groups, quests, lower lvl instances (lower lvl for the moment, anyway)…pretty much wherever needed. I’m currently on all the time, thanks to the flexibility of being a server. I’m hoping to have both my toons to lvl 70 before I start grad school in the fall, where obviously, the time that I will be able to be on will diminish.

Single, no kids, hopefully a mortgage soon though…pretty boring really.

Thanks for the consideration!!

I for one, oppose this addition ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:57 am 
Noob

rawr! thanks for your interest! you're in the fotomoh channel, which is one of 2 things you need to be doing right now. the other is introducing yourself to people and asking for help. :) that way we can get to know you.

Listen to my podcast, Prefer Not To! It will be just like back when we used Vent, only I can't hear you calling me an idiot!