It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

New App. :-)
 Post subject: New App. :-)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:33 am 
Noob

[i]Good Morning everyone! My name is Emeraldream but please call me Eme. My husband and I are looking for a guild that is mature, interactive and most of all FUN. We are tired of being in boring guilds with ppl who dont' talk, don't group, don't raid and basically stay to themselves. We enjoy doing things even if there is nothing to gain for ourselves other than knowing that a friend got something out of it. To us helping a guildie or friend advance their char is just as important as advancing ourselves. It only makes us as a whole that much better. However, one stipulation to that is that we will NOT hold someones hand from level 1-70 Sorry not gonna happen. :-/ We will help them with instances and let them know where to go if they are stuck but carry them through we will not. If that makes us bad ppl I am sorry.

On to us.... :-D I am a lvl 70 Holy Priest. Depending on what I'm wearing at the time I have a 9k? mana, 7k? HP, and healing bonus of 1800 unbuffed. I am not tier geared; although I do have 12 epics. Most of which has come from my own skills or instances or faction. I want all the healing gear I can get but my former job interferred with that. But I love my char and I love my class. :-D

My husband Ellorianna lvl 70 Feral Druid. Working intently on factions and instances. Just gained level 70 about 2 weeks ago. He is no stranger to WoW. He has a 70 prot war, 70 Rogue, 70 Shadow Priest, 68 Paly. He has ample time LoL.

Avero has informed me and my husband of the guild sister channel fotomoh, and we are in it. Looking to hear back from someone in the future. Would love to do some runs with you all and get to know you before jumping into our prospective new home.

Post subject: Re: New App. :-)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:58 am 
Noob

The brief amount of time I grouped with you was fun, look forward to getting to know you, and hope this works out :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:42 pm 
Master

I love these two. They have MoH written all over them. And yes, we're working hard to get Ello geared.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:45 pm 
Noob

Yep, yesterday was a lot of fun... <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:31 am 
Noob

Thank you so much Avero and Rosie...thoughout our deaths and newb moments we had a blast. Looking forward to many more with you both....well maybe not so many deaths. LoL

Attended Kara tonight with many new ppl and once again had a great time. Grouped with Carmelita and Farazan twice today. And although he/she seemed more edgy this evening than he/she was this afternoon we still like him/her.

You all will find that Ellor and I like to get down to business for the most part, but we like to have fun and joke too; afterall we being in our 30's & he in his 40's aren't kids anymore so we know that life has too many short comings to take things all that serious.

Well off to bed for me. Grats to all those who won something tonight. Many upgrades we have seen. Awesome run and see you again on Sat.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:56 am 
Noob

Me? Edgy?

Rawr.

Listen to my podcast, Prefer Not To! It will be just like back when we used Vent, only I can't hear you calling me an idiot!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:41 pm 
Noob

Well folks it has been a pleasure to group with the few that we have but Elor and I are now realizing that the raid times for us will make it almost impossible for us to attend once my vacation is over. For instance tonight we were told when asked what time Kara raid was, we were told, 8:30 pm server time. We are on the East Coast, for us that is 11:30pm. When we have to get up early, for a 16 hour shift, raiding so late will be impossible. We still enjoying grouping and maybe raiding when real life schedule allows us, but at this time with those late hours, for us that is gonna to be diffucult.

:-( Eme

PS...This has been our main downfall with so many guilds is that they all raid so late. Most start at 8pm server, when I'm back to work I'll be in bed by 5pm server time. :-( Anyway we are here if you need us.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:32 am 
Noob

rawr yeah--- we end at 8:30. :)

Listen to my podcast, Prefer Not To! It will be just like back when we used Vent, only I can't hear you calling me an idiot!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:25 pm 
Noob

But if they're in bed at 5 server time, that would pose some difficulties aside from weekends.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:22 pm 
Gunner

Aurorallew wrote:
Me? Edgy?

Rawr.

You've had your days ;)

Of course you have to put up with me, so perhaps I just wear out your patience!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:17 pm 
Noob

I must've missed the part where we became a raiding guild.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 pm 
Noob

we're not? what gave you that idea?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:16 pm 
Noob

I don't recall ever calling the guild a raiding guild or even making that reference, I was simply stating that my hubby and I wouldn't be able to attend most of the raids. I have always been upfront and honest with any prospective guilds so they aren't surprised to learn later than on, I have real life circumstances. Anyway, we are around for groups, raids if able etc.....

And btw Aurorallew, as for:
Magusxvi wrote:
Aurorallew wrote:
Me? Edgy?

Rawr.

You've had your days ;)

Of course you have to put up with me, so perhaps I just wear out your patience!

It takes a hell of lot more than our talks to even come close to testing my patience. :twisted:

Eme :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:13 pm 
Noob

Important question:

Do you have a UBRS key?