It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

/lick
 Post subject: /lick
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:40 am 
Boatswain

WTB home!

I think me walk-about is come to end. Is the village still home? Do I still have a shanty hut towards the edge of town?

Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

/lick
 Post subject: Re: /lick
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 am 
Noob

But of course! You can have the crazy old man trailer out by the river. The kids like to hang out there and smoke, and you can chase them off your "lawn," which is really just 2 cars up on blocks in a patch of dirt.

(For those of you unfamiliar, Snow is Mr. Rivannon and was in MoH way back, before the dawn of time, and before the compulsion to raid led him all over creation. He's fun. ;) )

Listen to my podcast, Prefer Not To! It will be just like back when we used Vent, only I can't hear you calling me an idiot!

/lick
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 am 
Boatswain

Sweet! You didn't tow the cars away! I swear I will fix them up soon /snicker. I don't mind the kids smoking just as long as they stay away from that nasty tobacco stuff and stick to the real stuff. Heck yeah! I get a trailer all to myself too. Think there is enough room out there for a gin still?

(Yeah, that compulsion lead me to several world firsts (yeah world) and eventually a very healthy realization that Marshmallow was right all along. The social side of this game is so so much more important than anything else. Raiding is so extremely tedious with 6+ months of downtime between instances and a group of people to spend that time with that you just simply don't like.)

Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

/lick
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:15 pm 
Noob

Woot! *twitch* flashbacks.

Snowbound wrote:
(Yeah, that compulsion lead me to several world firsts (yeah world) and eventually a very healthy realization that Marshmallow was right all along. The social side of this game is so so much more important than anything else. Raiding is so extremely tedious with 6+ months of downtime between instances and a group of people to spend that time with that you just simply don't like.)

This joke was gonna write itself...mumble mumble tamraine cane etc

/lick
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:24 pm 
Noob

Rosencrantz wrote:

Snowbound wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

/lick
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:15 pm 
Gunner

Tamraine wrote:
Rosencrantz wrote:

Snowbound wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

/poopsock

/lick
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 pm 
Boatswain

Magusxvi wrote:
/poopsock

!!

And how have you been?

/lick
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 pm 
Noob

Snowbound wrote:
Magusxvi wrote:
/poopsock

!!

And how have you been?

I can't tell if Snow is talking to Magus, Tamraine, or the poopsock.

Listen to my podcast, Prefer Not To! It will be just like back when we used Vent, only I can't hear you calling me an idiot!

/lick
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:21 pm 
Noob

Aurorallew wrote:
I can't tell if Snow is talking to Magus, Tamraine, or the poopsock.

This guy?

/lick
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:50 pm 
Boatswain

I do believe that the proper answer, though perhaps not grammatically correct answer, is ... yes.