It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Saturday runs!
 Post subject: Saturday runs!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 am 
Noob

Snow and I are bouncing around the idea of a Saturday raid group for the folks who want to raid but can't during the week. We'd try to keep the timers separate between the weekend group and the weekday group, but everything's up in the air right now. It'd be a saturday NIGHT run, so as not to conflict with the Manetheran folks and such, and I think it could be a lot looser and more relaxed than the runs I lead (translation: Snow is fun tiems).

Any interest from guildies or nonguildies or alts?

Listen to my podcast, Prefer Not To! It will be just like back when we used Vent, only I can't hear you calling me an idiot!

Saturday runs!
 Post subject: Re: Saturday runs!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 am 
Noob

from snow:

Aye, very loose and easy times. Honestly my idea is to fudge off for the next 2-3 months till I get me welfare epics from JPs (next raid tier released) then maybe sluff some more for another month. Then ease my way into some easy normal raids that are current content now.

My goal is very low stress, good time drinking and playing with friends. I want to knock out some wrath achievements for mounts and peen value, maybe kill some g-cheese for g-peen too, maybe get a bit better at playing :) (this is a great opportunity to screw with rotations or just have fun practicing with an alt). Eventually I will want to take some regulars to cata content on mains or alts but not really till the content is "old" ... what a relative term.

Think of what I want to do as catch up raiding. Catch your raid cheese up and catch up on the last tier of raiding.

Couple of light requirements though:
level 85 (some exceptions)
ilvl 310 (mostly greens couple blues aka the level of alt that almost you care about)
you come for a good time but are serious about the nights goals
willing to spend 2-3 hours
have vent ... it isn't fun watching you wipe us if I cant hear you slurring "oh shat my beeeeer" at the same time

This Saturday I am interested in doing some naxx 10 achievements ... I will be on about 550 server and will look to start around 6 (solo or not). Bring your self, bring your alts, bring your friends ... its an open run just so long as you bring a good time!

Not asking for sign up or anything, just show up if you are interested .. if you aren't in MoH /w or /y at me for an invite.

Listen to my podcast, Prefer Not To! It will be just like back when we used Vent, only I can't hear you calling me an idiot!

Saturday runs!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 am 
Noob

there's an event on the calendar for those interested!

Saturday runs!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm 
Noob

Don't forget to use the calendar to sign up for these raids!